Remote alarm/central locking
- Alarm/central locking can be deactivated in hands-free mode:
- Approach vehicle with remote transmitter, grip driver's door handle: Alarm deactivates and driver's door unlocks.
- Approach vehicle with remote transmitter, grip passenger's door handle: Alarm deactivates and doors unlock.
- ASarm/centra! locking can be activated in hands-free mode;
- Switch ignition OFF
- Ensure doors, trunk and hood are closed.
- Touch sensor on driver's or passenger's door lock handle to lock the vehicle and activate the a!arnn.
NOTE: Alarm/centra! locking functions can be altered using digital multifunction display in instrument panel.
- Pressing remote transmitter LOCK button 
Fig. 107898 once locks the vehicle and activates the alarm.
- Pressing remote transmitter UNLOCK button  once deactivates alarm and uniocks driver's door only.
- Pressing remote transmitter UNLOCK button  once aiso activates driving position memory.
- Pressing remote transmitter UNLOCK button  twice within 5 seconds unlocks ail doors.
- Pressing remote transmitter trunk release button  for 2 seconds activates trunk release.
- Pressing remote transmitter 'PANIC' button  for more than 2 seconds activates panic alarm, a Pressing any of the remote transmitter buttons deactivates panic alarm.
- System wi!i automatically lock all doors when vehic!e is driven above 10 mph (if function selected).
- If vehicte unlocked and doors or trunk not opened within 30 seconds, locks and alarm system are automatically reactivated.
- There is an emergency key inserted in the remote transmitter .
- Remote transmitter added or replaced.
- System malfunction.
- Remote transmitters can only be programmed using diagnostic equipment.
NOTE: A maximum of 6 remote transmitters can be programmed.
- System arms after switching ignition OFF.
- Switch ignition ON.
- Immobilizer warning lamp iiluminates for a few seconds Fig. 22019.
- If immobilizer warning lamp illuminates for a few seconds then flashes rapidly:
- Key code not recognized.
- Remove key and try again.
- System malHinction.
- Key/remote transmitter added or replaced.
- Immobilizer can only be programmed using diagnostic equipment.
NOTE: A maximum of 6 keys/remote transmitters can be programmed.